Want to join us at Towersey Festival but camp in a private secluded site just a few minutes walk away from the main festival site?
The Embers campsite is still in the grounds of Claydon Estate but in a private area (only shared with others on this small site). This campsite is located within its own secluded tree-lined setting - a stunning, back-to-nature location but just a short walk to the main festival site.
This campsite has it's own meticulously clean bathrooms and have flushing toilets and piping hot showers. There is a well-stocked shop on site, providing freshly ground coffee and camping essentials such as milk and snacks at reasonable prices. Plus the added bonus of a fantastic ice cream freezer selling local ice cream in scoops and cones.
Bring your own tent (pitch fees)
- £16 per adult per night
- £8 per child per night (children aged up to 16 years)
- £2.50 booking fee
- pitch fees as above
- one off £52.50 set up fee including booking fee
- £35 per night (sleeps up to 4 persons)
- Inflatable Superior Mattress £10 per night (contact Embers directly to book these)
Visit Embers Campsite for more information
1. Go to www.emberscamping.co.uk and select Claydon from the ‘BOOK NOW’ dropdown
2. For PITCH ONLY – Enter the secret code TOWERPITCH
3. For PITCH & BELL TENT – Enter the secret code TOWERTENT
4. Enter the dates required and search
5. Select your pitch and add any optional extras you need
Please note you will not need a Towersey camping ticket in order to camp here, just a regular non-camping festival ticket.